Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Impulse, rear wheel drive
Just thought I'd ask if anyone near North Carolina is looking to sell an Impulse turbo. Or if there are any comments about shortcomings or great things it can do, hehe. Thanks, David

abs light
99 izuzu rodeo 3.2. my abs light stays on all the time now, for abut 2 days. is it dangerous or safe to drive? any quick fix would be helpful. only 55,288 miles on the truck jwn
2
2

99 Hombre W/ 4.3 Vortex Engine
What kind of gas mileage can I expect with the 4.3 vortex engine & Auto Transmission? Also the check engine light just came on and nothing seems to be wrong with the gas cap. Any suggestions? Reprorep

1995 Rodeo
1995 Rodeo I'm looking for a timing belt tension adjuster for the 3.2 V 6 motor New cost too much and used are hard to find help.

Mercedes-Benz
2001 clk320---throws codes P0170 & P0173 which state--Self adjustment of mixture formation is to threshold limit value of ME-SFI control module. My information states this: Manufacture does not...
1
1

rodeo dipstick length
My daughter has a 2001 Rodeo AWD with the 3.2 engine. To make a long story short, I suspect the dipstick is the wrong one. I know I have seen references giving dipstick lengths, but cannot find it....
9
9

2001 Rodeo fuel capacity.
Anyone had any luck getting more then maybe 14 gallons of fuel into a 2001 Rodeo? I've had mine since new and even when I thought it MUST be about to run out of fuel, it only took about 14 gallons to...
3
3

92 Amigo 4WD conversion questions
I have a 92 Amigo with a good body, but it's only 2wd. I was wondering if there were any other Isuzus that I could just bolt up the 92 Amigo body to. I'd like 4wd. Thanks, Seismic

Oil Question
Hey guys/gals, Just a quick question about the best (or better) motor oil to use. I understand that a lot of it could boil down to whether things like you liking a Ford vs an Isuzu etc. But we got...
2
2

Speaking of O2 sensor
I noticed my O2 sensor light on my dash of my 1993 Rodeo has been on for sometime now, what does this sensor relate to and will I notice any change by getting this changed out....off topic is this a...
3
3

2001 Isuzu Rodeo Gas Mileage issue
Well 1st thing you should know is that the Ethanol in your gas isn't going to change your mileage, Ethanol gives better power and burns cleaner than gas and is used in Top Fuel racing, they use 100%...
7
7

Jingling/grinding sound from back end
1994 isuzu trooper making jingling/grinding sound that sounds like it's coming from the back end of the when pulling off in 1st gear, only does it when the car is warm. Stripped axle down, changed...
2
2

rodeo 2001 multiple cilynder ignition malfunction p0300
hi folks , I?ve changed myself the right head cilynder (1,3,5 cilynders bank#1) couple days ago and my car is not working properly. the code reader shows "multiple cilynder ignition...

’96 HOMBRE clutch stuck?
I was driving yesterday and i was accelerating around a corner when right below me (sounded liek transfer case) this wierd buzzing thats slowed with rps started and i had to stop becasue it wouldnt go...
1
1

1999 isuzu rodeo ?
i just bought a 1999 isuzu rodeo ls 4x4 3.2v6 theres no owners manual . my question is how do you get the spair tire from under the rear of the isuzu? i cant see no way to do it