Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

trooper brakes
family and relatives have a couple early 90's troopers (92, 93, 94) and during a recent visit, I resurfaced all rotors and replaced pads and fluids now I get a call that one of the troopers has...
1
1

Pickup temperature issues
I have a 1995 Pickup whose temperature guage has never (owned for 6 years) read quite right. It begins showing about 140F and at full running temp (about 195F) still reads only about 1/4 scale. I...
3
3

How do I re-program the factory alarm remotes on my 1994 Rodeo?
How do I re-program the factory alarm remotes on my 1994 Rodeo? The later 1998 and up patterns do not work. Alarm system works, new batteries in original remotes, antenna wire straight. I believe...

2000 Amigo "clunk" between 1st and second gears
I?ve recently purchases a used 2000 Amigo 6cyl 2 WD automatic and am experiencing a clunk between gears when it shifts up to 2nd or slowing down thru to first. The clunk does not happen all the time...
3
3

P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input
I got the following OBD code on my 2000 Rodeo: P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input At the same time the CHECK ENGINE light came on the low fuel light blinked. Fuel gage was reading somewhere...
4
4

Windshield wipers
I know this is insaine but my mom just got a 2001 isuzu rodeo and she can't figure out how to use the wipers.lol.I do not live close to her so I can't look for any one tell me how to use the wipers?...
2
2

When to use 4H??
Hi, I have a 2006 Isuzu Rodeo (Dmax) 3litre jeep. I find when I use 4H for slippery Icy conditions, my car slows down to a halt while turning corners, and then it doesn't move unless I really...
5
5

98 Isuzu Rodeo timing belt
Has any one replaced a timing belt on a 98 Isuzu Rodeo? It is a V6 4WD with all the bells and whistles and I need to replace the timing belt and it looks pretty straigt forward but I know how it goes....
2
2

Transmission acting odd
It does this little stuttering thing like it's trying to grab the gears when it's time to change gears sometimes. I've checked the fluid (actually a shop did) and it's full. I had the problem 6 months...
3
3

looking for self-written texts on cars (documentations, reviews, tuning tips etc.)
Hi group, and sorry in advance, for some of you will for sure concider this post as spam. However, i have started a site for the exchange of any kind of written documents... from fiction to...

Isuzu 91 headache
Ok needing some help out there........i have a 1991 isuzu rodeo 3.1 litre thats been giving me grief lately.......basically idles fine but does not want to pick up speed when you give it gas....in the...
2
2

Original specs / prices for used cars
Do any of you know any websites that'll not only give the specs for older cars but also the ORIGINAL prices (base and options)? and are pretty good with the specs, and with the CURRENT values, but I...
1
1

Tips To Get Better Gas Mileage/Performance!
Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got better Performance and an INCREASE in gas mileage. It works on just about any combustible engine. It works on cars, boats,...

The Japanese car and parts can be bought very cheaply.
Dear everyone, Thank you for reading our email. We want to inform you of the method of buying a Japanese car and parts very cheaply. Please contact us by E-mail. Email: Regards, Japan Vehicle Service...

99 Trooper 3.5L, TOD and Transfer Case Lubricants?
Hi everyone: I'm looking for some confirmation. I have scoured numerous sources trying to determine the correct lubricants for my Trooper's TOD system and the transfer case. I have the 3.5L with an...
3
3