Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

trooper engine stops in park position
Hi All, My car: Trooper98-Gas I got the Check engine light on, and I found the error: 0171 and 0174 What is happening: When the shift is in drive the engine runs well. If I run the car 10-15 min, stop...

tropper 98 gas engine dies in "park"
Hi All, I've got the Check engine light on, and I found the error: 0171 and 0174 What is happening: When the shift is in drive the engine runs well. If I run the car 10-15 min, stop the engine, and...
3
3

2004 Rodeo CEL and RP lights
The "Check Engine" and "Reduced Power" lights have come on my 2004 3.5L Rodeo. The light came on after filling the car with gas. The "Reduced Power" light comes on periodically. I can get it to go off...

dash removal?
I purchased a 95 rodeo ls and need to change out entire dash wiring harness , have removed all screw that I can see at bottom of dash,but dash seems to be attached at top by something.entire bottom...
2
2

what does the Power switch do for Isuzu tran
hello, my circa '92-94 isuzu troopers are equipped with a "Power" and "Winter" button(s) at the console which make or modify some transmission settings (automatic tran) Can someone explain what these...
2
2

1999 Isuzu Rodeo, Rear Window Wiper Not Working
Has anyone experienced this problem? Is the motor for the rear wiper broken? My Rodeo has 88,1000 miles. Should I forget getting the rear wiper fixed?
1
1

Noisy idling in 1996 V6 Isuzu Rodeo
Hi, My 1996 Rodeo (V6) makes a noise that can be described as fluttering or air compressor or diesel engine like! It has 146K miles. Last time the timing belt was changed was at 75K. Just had a tune...
7
7

88 trooper II LS won't run
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. I have a 88 trooper that has been giving me lot's of head aches since it was purchased used some 6 years ago. Any how the trouble this time is...

starting and not starting
I have a 94 Izuzu Rodeo when I try to start it ,sometimes it will work and the next time nothing turning the key does nothing then after turning it off and on several times it will work and startcould...
1
1

98 Trooper 3.5L Gas starter changeout
Yesterday, about 60 miles from home, with just my 2 year old in the truck with me, I heard the starter tell me it didn't feel good. A sluggish crankover before the engine caught had me wondering is it...

Trooper Fuel filter
For Isuzu Trooper 1998, any clue where the fuel filter is located? (any links/images will be great) Thanks! Val
2
2

CV joint(s) replacement
Has anyone replaced one or both front axle / CV joints on a 96 Rodeo 4WD? How tough a job is it assuming a basic knowledge of auto mechanics? Thanks

'91 Rodeo auto transmission died JUST out of warranty
Just curious if anyone else has experienced a major automatic transmission failure in a '91 (or similar transmission) Rodeo. With less than 38,000 miles and only a few months out of warranty, and even...

Help!! My Rodeo Stalls Out!!!
I have a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with 125,000 miles on it, if the car has been sitting for more than 4 or hours, I go to start it and it runs rough and stalls out. It will do this 3 or 4 times until it runs...
1
1

91 V/6 Rodeo Surpentine belt change
According to Chilton's repair manual I can loosen the tensioner by inserting a 1/2" drive breaker bar into the square hole it the tensioner. Problem is, there is no square hole, (with a mirror and...