Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Trooper Oil Disaster NEED HELP
My daughter purchased a 2000 Trooper with 41,000 miles on it. She loaded her stuff into it and moved out to Utah. She had a total of 1500 miles on it and the engine seized up on her. There was only...
7
7

Trooper Rear Door Doesn't Shut Tight
I have a '96 Trooper and the rear door (larger) doesn't shut tight. I'm sure after 10 years of open/close with the weight of the rear tire on there, something must need adjustment. Is there a part...
2
2

2006 Isuzu Rodeo/Dmax - Removing door panels
Hi, I'm looking to replace the factory speakers in my car. Its the 4door version. I'm just looking for some guidelines as to what screws to remove and where the clips (if any) are situated; Don't want...
2
2

Match for Trooper
What other vehicles can match Trooper for reliability? Toyota Landcruiser comes to mind but these are awfully expensive. Anything even remotely in the same price range as Trooper? What about Hyundai...

HELP TOD: CHECK LIGHT '99 Tropper
I have a '99 Troper with 148K and the "Check" light below the TOD indicator on the dash has started to blink intermittenly. Does anyone know what it could mean?

any Isuzu owners in the S.F Bay Area?
I've had a hell of a time finding a shop (besides the few dealers left) who is willing to work on my 93 Rodeo. Some 'all japanese' places tell me flat out that they don't do Isuzu anymore. Has anyone...
3
3

2001 Rodeo ABS light...
The ABS light on my wife's 2001 Rodeo comes on... I know that it indicates some problem in the ABS system, but the question is how to check the ABS code? The repair manual I have only suggests to use...

1996 Rodeo overheating
Hi, My 1996 Rodeo 3.2L v6 overheats when stopped in traffic or idling. However when I start moving again and pick up some speed, it cools off. The fan clutch seems to be ok (ie) it does not spin...
5
5

Diesel engine not starting
I have a 2000 Isuzu Trooper 3.0 litre diesel jeep. It has stopped and won't re-start. I have been told it may be low oil pressure. Can anyone give any information as to how I may solve the problem?
5
5

1998 ISUZU Hombre speedometer problem
I have a very strange problem with my 1998 ISUZU hombre pickup truck. It started out just speedometer fluctuating. When I was doing 40 it would fluctuate between 60 and 100 miles an hour. Then not...

2001 isuzu rodeo lse owners manual?
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OWNERS MANUAL FOR A 2001 ISUZU RODEO LSE? IF YOU DO, CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHICH FUSE IS FOR THE CRUISE CONTROL? IT'S IN THE PANEL TO THE LEFT OF THE STEERING WHEEL, BUT I CAN'T FIND...
1
1

2 questions....98 rodeo...rear diff fluid change and transmission clunk
Hello... couple of questions... 1. how do you drain the fluid from the differential...I didn't see a drain plug anywhere. 2. every so often....2 weeks or so....we get a pretty good clunk when the...
1
1

heater core
Hello, Does anyone know if you can buy a new heater core for a 85' Pup from like Napa Auto or whomever or would this be something I would have to find at a junk yard?
3
3

streering freeplay on trooper
hello all, hope someone can guide me. inherited from older brother a 13 year old trooper and it's got a lot of loose play on the wheel. apparently he's adjusted once or twice the steering box but that...
2
2

98 rodeo trailer brake installation
I am trying to locate the non hot wire on the brake pedal assebly to attache the red wire from the brake controller to. Any suggestions? Also, I am looking for the rear light wire harness to connect...
2
2