1986 isuzu questions

I just bought a 86 LS Spacecab. What does the LS stand for? Obviously space cab means it has the big cab but does it mean anything else? It has a 5 speed. I'm not sure but I think they either came with a 1.9 or a 2.2L? I'm not sure which it is yet. It's all rusted out but I only paid $80 for it. Anybody give me a guess on the gas mileage? It has 170000 miles on it

-- 86isuzuspacecab
View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-414901.htm
Send from http://www.carstalk.ne