1988 Isuzu Trooper

I have a problem,my Trooper started smoking really bad,but I have oil in it.It also started running really rough and I lost about a half gallon of water.I would like to know if anyone might be able to tell me what it
might be. thank you.
scorpionv wrote:

You didn't tell which engine. Could be a blown headgasket but that is a very wild guess without additional info. Kind regards, Erik-Jan.
--
http://www.fotograaf.com/trooper