1990 Bighorn - what to look out for?

Hi

I'm in the proces sof buying a 1990 2.8 diesel turbo Bighorn. Freshly imported from Japan, 83,000km's on the clock (seems genuine).

What do I need to do right now? (cam / timing belt?)

What should I look out for in the future?

What mods should I make, if any? (if I get the money... perhaps shocks and tyres in the near future)

Also any tips for installing stereos (headdeck, cd stacker, amp, 6x9 speakers etc.) much appreciated.

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Dan