1990 Isuzu impulse

1990 Isuzu impulse inflatable device light stays on all the time now some times it will flash
How or is there a way to reset it so the light will go off I was told that
you had to take it to the
Dealer so they can rest it I was told that it was under the steering wheel in the column any help here.
--
Gary toro_la
windows xp pro