1990 isuzu impulse

how do you reset the inflatable device on this car it comes on from time to time some times it says on for a day then go's out is there a trick to it ??????

--
Gary Toro la
amd athlon 1.4 Ghz
gary wrote:

What?
--
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,

My thoughts exactly.. wha?? huh?? whatd he say??
Chuck
Add pictures here
โœ–
My take on this... His inflatable girlfried has a leak and he needs a patch kit. They have them at Pricilla's, I think.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati - When all else fails; play dead
โœ–
the light on the dash board air bag that's not that hard to understand is it now ?

Add pictures here
โœ–
no, *that* isn't hard to understand..... your first post made no sense.
-Bret

Add pictures here
โœ–
sorry