1990 isuzu impulse

how do you reset the inflatable device on this car it comes on from time to time some times it says on for a day then go's out is there a trick to it ??????

Reply to
gary

What?

Reply to
René

My thoughts exactly.. wha?? huh?? whatd he say??

Chuck

Reply to
Zex0s

My take on this... His inflatable girlfried has a leak and he needs a patch kit. They have them at Pricilla's, I think.

Reply to
dmorris9

Reply to
gary

no, *that* isn't hard to understand..... your first post made no sense.

-Bret

Reply to
Bret Chase

Reply to