1990 Isuzu Pick Up

Water pump replacement...
I need to remove the timing belt cover. To do this, the crankshaft pulley must be removed so I can get to the last bolt on the lower timing belt cover.
Anyone know what size the nut is?
Any specific information for this particular truck/engine that I should know?
Thanks in advance,
BOB
Engine model?
they come with more than one option for engines...

must
know?

try www.autozone.com free online service manuals also you can rent the tools to pull the pulley at most auto parts stores some even for free with a deposit.
I was able to get the special tools needed at checker auto/Kragens only had to leave a deposit got it back when I returned the tools.
I had to change the water pump & changed the timing belt since I was already in there. found the AutoZone site helpful realigning the timing belt also. You will probably need too have a vise to compress the belt tensioner and use a small Allen wrench to hold the tensioner so you can install the belt properly.
Good luck
Hope this helps
Gary

pulley
cover.
should
Gary J Bevans wrote:

Great idea, already done that!

Thanks for the idea! I probably would have figured out to just go ahead and change the timing belt, once I got in there, but you have probably saved me a trip to the parts house.

Thank you very much! Yes, immensely. BTW, it's a 24mm nut on the crankshaft pulley.
BOB