1990 isuzu pick-up 4 cyl. standard- obscure part

On the left side facing the engine, above the moter mount and below the manifold is an assembly mounted to the block. It has what looks to be a bunch of oil hoses attatched to it with one hose as a drain. Oil is
spewing pretty good out of that hose. I'm looking for what that assembly is called...I have a manual but cant seem to find it. It almost resembles an egr valve. Anyone help?
Mine is 1994 pickup. I read it somewhere on the net saying that hose with open end is what it is supposed to look like, ie, with one end open like drain. And it is used to indicate the malfunction of oil pump(?) Not sure.
Broken wrote:

Yep, that was what I was told about the rubber, short hose that stuck out on the passanger side above motor mount on the engine manifold but it was to indicate when the fuel pump was going out ...:-) Liz(mine is a 94) It started leaking a lubricant, similar to oil, I thought it was oil...It got pretty bad too!...I wrote and emailed and asked all over about it...Everyone from the dealer mechanics to the design engineer I wrote to in Japan said there was no such thing...Finally, one mechanic which had been around working on Isuzu's for years said what it was...Said it was a modification installed for US Isuzu's...I replaced my fuel pump...problem solved.... :-) Liz