1990 Isuzu Trooper 2.8 L V6 popping from throttle body

Help! 1990 Isuzu Tropper 2.8L V6 popping from throttlebody and lacking power. Engine idles fine and no smoke from exhaust. When under load popping from the intake is loud. Fixed vacum leaks. Would like to know
before tearing into it Head gasket? O2 sensor? timing issue? Please if anybody has had this problem or knows what it is please respond. Thanks, Glen

O2 sensor. I chased mine for awhile and that solved the issues. You might want to also clean the EGR valve with some carb cleaner while you're at it as the faulty 02 sensor has created some carbon issues. Be careful with the extension tube. When I sprayed mine down the tube came off and I had to fish it out of the manifold!
-Bill
Thanks for the info Bill. Glen.