1992-1995 Trooper Recall Notice

I received a letter today regarding a recall for deterioration of the cover over the accelorator/throttle cable. The warning was that it causes the throttle to get stuck and the Trooper may not reduce RPM as
desired.
I have a 1992 Trooper that has coincidentally been exhibiting these symptoms, so I am taking it in to have it checked.
Regards, Eric
Eric,
This problem only effected V6 petrol models, so if yours is a diesel, you don't need to take it in.
snipped-for-privacy@juno.com (Eric) wrote in message

I have a regular gas V6 DOHC (not diesel), so I will take it in for a fix.
Thanks, Eric