1992-1995 Trooper Recall Notice

I received a letter today regarding a recall for deterioration of the cover over the accelorator/throttle cable. The warning was that it causes the throttle to get stuck and the Trooper may not reduce RPM as desired.

I have a 1992 Trooper that has coincidentally been exhibiting these symptoms, so I am taking it in to have it checked.

Regards, Eric

Reply to
Eric

Eric,

This problem only effected V6 petrol models, so if yours is a diesel, you don't need to take it in.

Reply to
Dave

I have a regular gas V6 DOHC (not diesel), so I will take it in for a fix.

Thanks, Eric

Reply to
Eric