1992 Isuzu Rodeo 3.1L V6 4x4

I have a 1992 Isuzu Rodeo 3.1L V6 4x4 that has an idling problem. Whenever I push the clutch in, the engine revs up really loud. It also happens even if I haven't pushed the gas. Does anyone have any answers on how to fix
this? Also, the RPM gauge doesn't work all the time. Only on occasions. Any suggestions on that? Thanks
Actually now that I have been paying attention, it only does this when the AC is on. Any suggestions?