1992 Rodeo Alternator / Idle Pully

Hi -- I need to replace the alternator in my 3.1L V6, but I am having a difficult time determining which pully is the idle pully for the serpentine belt. Anybody know what I should release to loosen the belt?
Thanks.

If it's like my '93 Rodeo, there is a long thin bolt on the bottom of the alternator, running perpendicular to the pully. It pivots the alternator on the main top bolt to adjust tension. You get at it from under the vehicle. Don't forget to loosen the main bolt AND the bolt on the lower front that locks the tensioning bolt.