1993 isuzu rodeo mistery Transmission leak

Got my transmission replaced after the leak at 107kmiles. Now the new one is leaking the same exact way. It seems to be coming from the top at the clutch,
and coming down onto the shaft, or the otherway around. I whent to three mechanics and they suggest i start at the top which would cost me 400$. Any ideas? I dont want to waste money.