1993 Rodeo Isuzu - How to fold flat rear seat?

Presently, I do not have my owners manual and I want to fold the rear passenger seat flat. I was told that a 'lever' tool is used to fold the seat. Well, I have found the 'lever' tool but I do not understand
how this tool will assist me. Any help will greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
if its the same as my 95 you dont need tools,just two hands.one to raise the rear seat botom up,and the other to fold the rear seat back down,dont know if you have the same set up,but the bottom has a palstic pull handle near the dest belts,and the top has a pull up pin on each side,also take then headrests off to do this............................good luck.