1994 Isuzu Rodeo

Does anyone know how to set the clock on the Isuzu Radio/Cassette player?

its almost thatb time again for the daylight savings time fall setback,if yiu dont have the owners maual,ill give a look and see,but i believe you hold thetwo outermost buttons at the same time ,cant rmember right now which ones but its late and ill check tommorrow and get back soon
What happened to this information RLGIRSCH?
On 18 Oct 2004 02:48:55 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RLGIRSCH) wrote:

sorry ,let me go look right now ,im getting older,but i still have a manual,how come you dont?
turn ign. key to acc. position,so clock lights up,.hold display button in... while still holding with left finger,use upper or lower left buttons on cassette to change time (hrs.) fwd. or back.and same but far right buttons (mins.) to chage fwd.. or back.hope you reply back to me again to thank me as you did to remind me......
I will try it. There was nothing in my manual as far as the radio. I will get back to you tomorrow to let you know if it worked. Thanks for your time and effort! I went on some Isuzu message board and they treated me like a retard becaus eof this simple question. I also called 4 dealerships in my area and they had no idea on how to set the radio!!!