1994 Isuzu Rodeo strater problem

When I turn the ignition switch nothing happens. I can hear the fuel pump, and all of my instrument lights look good. If I hit the switch several times then the starter will engage. On cold mornings the problem is much
worse, I have resorted to push starting it to get to work when the temperature is 40 or below.
I have replaced the battery, and the starter, and I have checked the safety swith on the clutch, which seems to be in good condition. Is there another faulty safety switch besides the one on the clutch pedal? Or is my ignition switch faulty. If anyone could help me with this problem please reply.
I am experincing the same problem. Any workaround ?
Thanks, Chetan1
I am experincing the same problem. Any workaround ?
Thanks, Chetan1
I had starting problems on my 1996 Isuzu Rodeo. I would recommend having a mechanic check out the starter. The starter and solenoid are in one unit and they are located on the under side of the engine and is hard to get to. If the starter is ok (and I assume the battery is ok), then check the cables and the ground.
I replaced the starter on my car and it has been fine since then. Good luck.
Regards,
Bk.