1994 Isuzu Trooper won't start

Was running fine and now all of a sudden I can turn the key and I get nothing... lights, radio, everything works, good battery, good fuses... turn key and it doesn't even try to start...any ideas?
Specs: 1994 Isuzu Trooper 99,000 miles 5 speed /V6 Thanks...
VStarMan wrote:

How did you check the battery?

I hooked it up to a charger and it reads 100% charged.

Sounds like a starter problem. Buy a starter and put it on buy yourself then.

then.
I was thinking that but wouldn't I have at least gotten some type of clicking noise if it was the starter?
VStarMan wrote

before anything else, check the electric connection plug on the right back side (near fuel filler hole) to the fuel pump, it often comes loose with vibration and you simply need to reconnect it.
it's located on top of the fuel tank and may be covered in road dirt.

Thanks Joe, I'll look into that.
GuitarMan wrote:

Find the starter interlock relay. Usually its in a fuse box under the hood. See if its getting power when the key is turned. If the relay were getting power and working properly you'd hear a click when turning the key, even if the starter wasn't working.

Most likely starter problem, but I belive there is also a fusible link somewhere electrical circuit... bigger than a standard fuse but does the same job if a battery cannot handle damping an overvoltage problem. so you only have to replcae one big fusible link and not twenty individual links, have a look in the manual for mention of one of those.
I'm new to the list, but I had the exact problem with my '94 Rodeo. My problem truned out to be the the safety switch that sits on the clutch to make sure it's pushed in befoer starting.
Wade