1994 Rodeo

I have a 94 rodeo that I have lost the key for and apparently they don't keep keys that far back. What do I do. I also have to keep replacing the starter in it. The battery and alternator are fine. Just every so often the
starter needs to be replaced. Can anyone help? Thanks
As far as the key, you might call a lock smith to see if he can make you a new key.
As for the starter. Maybe it's a bad connection between the ignition switch and the starter solinoid. Could be a bad ignition switch of faulty wiring. Have you had the starter tested before replacing it? If it's the switch, it may be time to get a replacement, with a new key.