1995 Honda Passport - Oil Pressure Question

What is the normal operating oil pressure for this vehicle at:
Idle
35 MPH
55 MPH
Thanks.
Aaron

Assuming the 95 Passport has the same 3.2 v6 as the Trooper, it's pretty normal for them to drop to almost zero at idle sometimes. I was concerned about it, but have heard other folks say theirs does the same thing and has for many many miles. I haven't paid much attention to pressure at 35/55, etc, but always is within what seems to be an acceptable range.
Wesley

with the engine warmed up, my 93 holds about 12-14 at idle, about 30 at 35 mph, and about 45-50 at 55 mph, hope that this helps...
-
electro punk wrote:

Thanks.