1995 Honda Passport - Sunroof Question...

When I got this car, it did not come with the sunshade for the sunroof. Where might I be able to find one of these. Dealer wants c. $140.00 for this part. It's the piece which covers the sunroof opening from inside the
car, making the headliner whole.
Thanks.
AJPDLA
man.. sounds to me like you bought someone else's trouble. You just bought this, and are already playing 20 questions with it??
Chuck Burns

LOL. See, I see a car as a living entity. :)
AJPDLA
P.S. I think I've only asked about 3-4 so far, however.

You might try www.allhyundaiisuzuparts.com I have bought a couple of good used parts from them for my Trooper