1995 Rodeo with rich fuel mixture.

The vehicle seems to be running rich at all times, and idles fairly roughly. No codes can be read, and no one I've taken it to, can figure out what the problem is.

Any ideas?

Chuck

Reply to
Zex0s

I'd check the O2 sensor. If it's reporting wrong, then the computer injects the wrong amount of fuel, depending on the problem that could either be too much (rich like yours) or too little, running lean.

rhys

Reply to
rnf2