1996 honda passport sitting for 2 years....

so i have been lazy, the starter on my passport went out, tried to replace it myself and that stupid exhaust bolt got in the way. Thats as far as i got. So i guess my questions would be...
1. Whats best to get the bolt off? Any suggestions? its like rusted tight on there.
2. If its been sitting for two years and hasn't been started what damage am i looking at from just leaving it sit?
Thanks!
Hi Eyeless, Sitting for 2 years! I think the first thing I'd do is take the plugs all out & give each cylinder a good squirt of WD-40 or like. I'd let it sit like that for a bit, then with the plugs still out I'd turn it over by hand, using a socket on the drive pulley or by using the fan blades as leverage give it a few easy roll overs. Check your distributor for corrosion & use fresh gas to get it started. As far as the bolt problem I don't know what the configuration is & really can't say but where there's a will, there usually is a way. BCinBC