1996 honda passport sitting for 2 years....

so i have been lazy, the starter on my passport went out, tried to replace it myself and that stupid exhaust bolt got in the way. Thats as far as i got. So i guess my questions would be...

  1. Whats best to get the bolt off? Any suggestions? its like rusted tight on there.

  1. If its been sitting for two years and hasn't been started what damage am i looking at from just leaving it sit?

Thanks!

Reply to
eyeless

B Crawford