1996 Isuzu Rodeo (3.2L V6) - Where is the starter located?

Hi,

Can someone tell me where the starter / relay are located in a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo 3.2L V6. I am having some trouble cold cranking it and I want to check the cabling etc. The battery is ok as I had it tested.

I noticed that the voltmeter in the dash is slow getting up to 12v when I turn on the ignition. If I crank it before it gets close to

12v, then it just makes a clicking noise and does not crank. So I give it a few seconds and try again, and it cranks ok. Does it sound like a relay may be bad?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Bk.

Reply to
Bk

David P. Naylor Sr.

Dave, thanks for your response. I will try a new battery and see what happens. I'm not sure what a separated cell means but I'll look it up.

Regards,

Bk.

Reply to
Bk