1996 Isuzu Rodeo Electric Window

I have a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo with a broken window cable control system. I have taken it apart and found that the top plastic cable guide broke and the cable popped out of its brace, fell and messed everything up. In the process the bottom side of the draw cable got crushed/bent and/or splintered so it is unusable. I reworked it and have it taught in the up position but it is unusable. I need a new window draw cable, advice on reinstalling it correctly, and some way to hold it in place where the broken plastic cable guide is at. Im thinking a tie-wrap and some glue...

Ideas?

--- NOTE ON REPLY: YANK THE DOT UCE TO GET ME BACK PRIVATELY

Reply to
Kaz