1998 Isuzu Oasis / Honda Odyssey TCC solenoid location.

Can anyone tell me EXACTLY where the torque converter clutch solenoid is on this thing? I just need to confirm it's not a simple fix before I junk this turd... won't pass NH Inspection with code P0740, clutch is not engaging at all. Mitchel diagram USELESS! To begin with, it doesn't even show transmission on the right side... I really need to know exactly what one it is and where before I even open the hood on this thing again. Thanks In2

Reply to
In2hoppn