1998 Isuzu Trooper ball mount/hitch ball....free

I totalled our 1998 Isuzu Trooper and have an OEM Isuzu ball mount/hitch ball that was on our rig. I purchased the class III trailer hitch assembly from Isuzu, but the actual hitch was damaged in the accident, so I don't have that. The mount/ball were not on the vehicle when I totalled it, so they are in very good shape.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone needs a ball hitch/hitch ball unit, but I thought I would ask.

The unit is free, but you pay shipping.

Is there any interest???

Reply to
Curtis Newton

Sure! I have a 95 Trooper we just purchased -- would you happen to know if your OEM setup will work for us?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
ultimatejourney

Sure! I have a 95 Trooper we just purchased -- would you happen to know if your OEM setup will work for us?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
ultimatejourney

I honestly don't know............let me take it to the post office and see how much the shipping is and I will report back.

-

-- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@akaMail.com

ICQ: 4899169 Anti-Spam filter in place--

Reply to
Curtis Newton