1998 Isuzu Trooper ball mount/hitch ball....free

I totalled our 1998 Isuzu Trooper and have an OEM Isuzu ball mount/hitch ball that was on our rig. I purchased the class III trailer hitch assembly from Isuzu, but the actual hitch was damaged in
the accident, so I don't have that. The mount/ball were not on the vehicle when I totalled it, so they are in very good shape.
Anyway, I don't know if anyone needs a ball hitch/hitch ball unit, but I thought I would ask.
The unit is free, but you pay shipping.
Is there any interest???
Sure! I have a 95 Trooper we just purchased -- would you happen to know if your OEM setup will work for us?
Thanks, Chris
On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 15:53:25 -0400, "ultimatejourney"

I honestly don't know............let me take it to the post office and see how much the shipping is and I will report back.
- -- Curtis Newton snipped-for-privacy@akaMail.com http://surf.to/cnewton ICQ: 4899169 Anti-Spam filter in place-- <delete remove-this. to respond to email>