1998 Rodeo ABS - CRAP!

Page 2 of 2
Pagan wrote:

true
Nah - I got my BS degree in Sociology and minored in Psychology (explains why my brain is deep fried). I feel sorry for people that need to get therapy. Most shrinks are more screwed up than their patients. That degree and $5.00 + can get me a cup of coffee at Starbucks today. (Now there IS stupidity - spending all the money at Starsucks)!

take
Not here in So Cal. Most drivers need a good shrink.

(Now
If you hate Star_ucks, your saner than most. If somebody scooped up a cup of raw sewage and slapped Starbucks on the side, I don't think anybody would notice. Hey, it's Trendy!
Pagan