1998 Rodeo Mileage

My Rodeo has 118,000 miles on it. The vehicle is in very good condition and i'm trying to sell it, but what I would like to know is how many miles can be expected from a 1998 Rodeo with that amount of miles on it?

Reply to
Max Power

Where are you located, and what are you asking for it? Also, what engine/tranny combo, body/interior/frame(especially) condition?

Reply to
43fan