1999 Isuzu Rodeo LSE 2WD and ABS problem

Hi,
I have a 1999 Rodeo for about 3 years and never had a problem. Now, I all of a sudden I see two problems:
1. When I stop and the engine is running (eg: while standing at
traffic signal), the vehicle 'shivers and shakes' mildly with some gaps.
2. The 'ABS' light is 'ON' without reason and does not go off. At that time, I also hear a weird sound from the rear of the vehicle as if it is trying to pump something and not getting enough of it.
Does anyone has similar experiences? Any ideas? I'm know very little about auto stuff. Any help/suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.
I just got my 01 Trooper out of the shop with the same enging shaking problem you are having. The chamber gasket (vacuum chamber) was bad (the 2nd time this happened) and now it's working fine again.
I don't know about the ABS system, the only thing i canthink of is a dirty sensor on 1 of the wheels.
Hope this helps.