1999 Rodeo Fuel Problem

Hi all,

I have a 99 Rodeo 4 cylinder with what I suspect is a fuel sensing problem. What is happening is that when the fuel level is low the Check Engine light comes on and then the low fuel indicator light flashes on and off while the fuel gauge needle hunts all over the place. Has anyone had or heard of this before. Also is the fuel sensor in a place that requires the tank to be removed for replacement?

Thanks in advance,

Manny

Reply to
mannymills