1999 Trooper Workshop Manual

Does anyone know were I can pick up a workshop manual for my 1999 Trooper (USA). I ordered a CD version and it was ok but not as thourough as the standard shop manual.
And... All my interior lights went out. The fuse is good and I get power to the door switches. Any ideas? I have searched everywhere.

Try www.helminc.com for the shop manual. Regarding the lights, have you looked at the overhead switch?
reader wrote:

Thanks for the reply; the shop manual looks like a go.
The lights are embarrassing. Every internal light including the clock and cigarette lighter are out. So I suspected the fuse, but it is good. I am assuming a connector just after the fuse but can't find it.
I have voltage across the fuse, at the door switches so it must be something early in the wiring I would assume. I have spent a longer time looking for it that I would like to admit. I was hoping there is some systemic issue with Troopers but it looks like it is more detective work.