Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1992 Isuzu Rodeo R&R Heater Core
I need to replace the heater core in a 1992 Isuzu Rodeo. I have almost got the dash out, hung up by the wires that go to the ECM. Is there a special tool to unplug these terminals? Is there a problem...

intermitent check engine light
2000 Rodeo, with 4 cyl engine, 130,000 miles, no issues, reggular maint performed, last 100 mile check engine light comes on after laying a smoke screen out the back, then drives fine for a day or so...

1995 pick up won't start
I have a 1995 Isuzu pick-up, 4-cylinder (2.3l) with a 5-speed transmission with about 80K miles. A few months ago the engine started to stumble coming off of idle. Then, the check engine light would...

3 bad starters in 2 years
I've got a 1999 Trooper that had it's starter replaced twice, which fixed the starting problems. Now, within 2 years of the first replacement the vehicle is having starting problems and the shop is...

1998 Isuzu Oasis / Honda Odyssey TCC solenoid location.
Can anyone tell me EXACTLY where the torque converter clutch solenoid is on this thing? I just need to confirm it's not a simple fix before I junk this turd... won't pass NH Inspection with code...

Rodeo Automatic Downshift on Downhills
Is there some way to defeat the downhill holdback "feature?" I have a 2001 Rodeo with a 3.2 and automatic (naturally). Tom - Vista, CA - U.S.A.
2
2

Re: Mopolla Kiinassa
Ydinalan disinformaatiosyydössä huomaa aiheen synnyttämän panikin. Totuus ei heitä miellytä. Mutta koska haluan varmistaa aina KAIKEN todenperäisyyden selvitin myös ne "mystiset" tilanteet,...

2002 Rodeo pinion seal
Hello: I have a 2002 Rodeo with 75,000 miles, a 6 cyl engine, and a 5 speed manual transmission. Over the past 3 - 4 months, it's been in the shop constantly trying to get a leaky pinion seal fixed....
2
2

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due if anything is offered at all. Don't let...
1
1

2001 Rodeo Sport 2.2L replacing head gasket:
Howdy, This is the biggest project I've taken on under the hood yet, and things are going reasonably well so far. I've got the factory manual for this thing, and I've gone successfully through all 38...

Rodeo & Two-Way Radio
I own a 2001 Rodeo and am wondering if there are any limitations on two-way radio transmitter power. I'm planning to install a ham-radio transceiver in the back (luggage area) and using a remote head...

idle
I have a 99 rodeo 3.2 4wd only 67k. when starting up when engine is cold, idle speed is around 2000rpm them comes down to1500 after about 15 miles of driving its around 800rpms. outside temp is 90 any...
1
1

Isuzu Trooper Start-up problem
Hi, I know this issue has been raised in the past but I would like to hear from anyone who can help solve this problem. I have an Isuzu Trooper (1999) 3.0litre TD Diesel. When starting up each morning...
1
1

2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport 2 door
Leaking front sky lite. Rear is OK. (Do they use the same drain)? On heavy rains, it leaks, not on lite rains. Anybody know where the weep/drain hole is on this model? Thought I could put a vacuum on...
3
3