Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oil leak hidden source
I'm a duffer, and running an ancient vehicle donated to my ministry. I can't afford expensive shop repairs, and I'm trying to do it myself. 1991 Pickup (US) 4-cyl. Dribbling oil leak, which seemed...
2
2

Strange--Cruise COntrol/Transmission Issue 2000 Rodeo
Beginning today, the cruise control and transmission dashboard lights on my 2000 Rodeo LSE started flashing intermittently, and it seems like the car actually wants to engage the cruise control. It is...

01 Trooper radio antenna
Can anyone tell me where the FM radio antenna is supposed to be on this model? Thanks, MMC.
2
2

Isuzu Rodeo 4WD light blinking - stuck in 4x4
My 1999 (57K miles) Isuzu Rodeo 4WD light is blinking and would not go away. It is actually stuck in 4WD so I took it to Dublin Chevrolet/Izusu for repairs. They first said that front axle 4X4 module...
1
1

2002 isuzu axiom abs
isuzu 2002 axiom has abs light on. What does it mean? Can I turn it off with some tool?
1
1

99 Isuzu Amigo Shifting Hard and indicatior light problems
My wife has a 99 Amigo v-6 with 4 wheel drive. In the last 2 months she has had an issue with the indicator light not showing it in drive and not going into gear in the morning. Now it has done that...

New Engine Gasket Kit for Isuzu Pickup and Trooper!
For sale complete Engine Gasket kit for Chevorlet: Lumina Van/Transport & Silhouette 90-95 (not passegner car) 2.8L Camaro/firebird 87-89 3.1L Camaro/Firebird 90-93 2.8L Chevy/GMC Trucks 87-93 Isuzu...

Trooper 4JB1 diesel engine numbers
Can anyone help me identify the build year for two Isuzu 2.8TD engines? Both are 4JB1 type diesels and the serial numbers I have been given are: 358517 440581 Many thanks. Simon

2001 Rodeo LS Transmission Elelectrical Short Check Engine Gas Gauge Problems
Hi gang, My wife has the car noted above and sge says her gas gauge says the tank is empty even when there's gas in it, That problem comes and goes. The check engine light is also lighting up, stay on...
1
1

1999 Isuzu Hombre Poor Mileage
all of a sudden down to 16-17 mpg regardless of octane any suggestions? should I try the catalytic converter?

1997 Trooper
I'm considering a 1997 Trooper S w/90k miles on it and wanted to get a few more opinions good, bad or ugly about it. I like the size of the Trooper both inside and out. A new SUV is out of the...
4
4

aftermarket sunroof for trooper 86-91 corrugated roof style
has anyone added an aftermarket sunroof to this corrugated roof style? if so what style of sunroof did you use and how does it perform? thanks dick
1
1

88 Trooper Question
Hi, my trooper is having trouble idling after about 30 to 45 minutes of driving. The RPMs don't like to stay in one place. They jump between about 1500 and 2500 only when I stop though. A friend of...

"Isuzu's pickups caught in a Catch-22 situation"
Isuzu's pickups caught in a Catch-22 situation at

Isuzu Trooper 2000 ABS Light
This is the first time the car has this light ABS on. This is an Isuzu Trooper 2000, automatic transmission V6, 150 000 mostly highway miles. What does the light mean? What should be an estimate cost...
2
2