2000 Amigo 3.2 Hard Start @ Check Engine Light

My 2000 Amigo with 60K miles started acting up. It is very hard to start, and idles rough when it does. It also has a steady Check Engine Light. Following all the fine suggestions already posted, I went to Autozone and had them hook up the analyzer. I had the following fault codes:

P0402 EGR flow excessive P1404 ?, I could not find this code in the manual P0300 Random multiple cylinder misfire

Does anybody have an idea as to what could cause all these codes? Should I just replace the EGR valve?

I did replace the spark plugs for the cylinder misfire, but it resulted in no change to the way the vehicle starts, and runs.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks Greg

Reply to
Greg