2000 Rodeo and Amigo Workshop/Electrical Troubleshooting Manual CD

I paid $100 for this CD from www.helminc.com. It is the original CD in like new shape and in the original box. It is not a not a copy. I no longer need it, as my Rodeo got wiped out by a red light runner.
I will sell it for $35.00. If interested send e-mail to: dawhey at yahoo dot com