2000 rodeo keeps dying

My rodeo keeps dying atg every stop. I've changed plugs, wires, O2 sensors. What should I try next??? I was thinking computer

Bben wrote:

Will it ever idle while stopped? Need more information to give better ideas.
You have to keep your foot on the gas to keep it from dying. I almost think it is not hitting on all 6 clyniders. Bad coil pack maybe?? Computer???
Bben wrote:

Bad cap or rotor?
You have to keep your foot on the gas to keep it from dying. I almost think it is not hitting on all 6 clyniders. Bad coil pack maybe?? Computer???
Probably a vacuum leak. Probably from a bad intake manifold gasket. Vacuum leaks will cause misses, like it's not hitting on all cylinders, and prevent it from idling. Probably too young to have enough miles on it for much else to be wrong with it. Put a vacuum gage on the engine and try to let it idle, or run as slow as it will without dying... you may even hear a vacuum leak. Could also be from a vacuum plug coming off...
Another possibility is the timing belt jumped a cog, but I doubt it would start... and if it did, it wouldnt run well or with any amount of power. My money would be on a vacuum leak. r/ Steve