2000 Trooper Help

My windshield washer reservoir leaks all the fluid out over a span of a day or two. I can see the hose running from the pump to the windshield, and its
in good shape. It almost looks like the pump is leaking, or maybe the connection between the reservoir and the pump.
I tried to remove the tank and related components, however I was unsuccessful. I removed the skirt in the wheel well and found 1 screw holding the tank in place - I couldn't find any additional screws, its very tight in there.
Does anybody have any ideas on how to remove the tank assembly?
If it's leaking out a gallon of fluid over a day or two time, I would think you should be able to pretty easily find where it is leaking out of? Look for drips in the driveway and blue crusty stuff elsewhere if it's dripping and evaporating...
Fortunately, I've never had to dig into that part of a Trooper, so I won't be any help...
Good luck!
Wesley

Thanks