2001 Isuzu Rode Sport (2 door) 2 problems

1) My rear wiper stopped working, the cleaning one works once in a while, any ideas? 2) I want to get a hitch for it, where is wiring harness?
Thanks,
Happy Isuzu driver (65k and runnin strong)
I have a similar issue with the rear wiper. It usually works in the wiper mode, but will stop sometimes when it's /4 of the way into the cycle. The washer/wiper feature always works (this is how I get the wiper to not be stuck in the middle of the window.) I was thinking this must be switch related, anybody agree?

My rear wiper was doing the same. went to the dealer was told it was the wiper alarm control module. its located on the pass side. you have to remove the glove box and it a box on the right side grey or brown in color AMBER OLSEN wrote: