2001 isuzu rodeo lse- cruise control goes on by itself!!

hello, hello, can anyone tell me where the fuse might be for the cruise control in a 2001 isuzu rodeo? the cruise is engaging all by itself, and if i don't see the cruise set light and check trans. light right away, the truck dies!! if i see the lights right away i can disengage it manually, but otherwise if i happen to be doing something for my daughter, i have to totally stop and restart!! not cool when you're driving down the highway!! i know we can't remove the cruise because it's supposedly engrained into the computer, but was told i could pull the fuse, however there wasn't an owners manual when we got the truck! any help would be greatly appreciated!!

If it is a separate circuit, it's probably listed on the fuse panel cover(s). I'm not positive about that rodeo, put there are 2 panels in mine, one under the hood on the passenger side and the other on the driver side of the dashboard - the driver door has to be open to get to it.

On my 98 Trooper it is a separate module. If thats the case you can just unplug it.

Peter