2001 isuzu rodeo lse- cruise control goes on by itself!!

Threaded View
hello, hello, can anyone tell me where the fuse might be for the cruise
control in a 2001 isuzu rodeo?  the cruise is engaging all by itself,
and if i don't see the cruise set light and check trans. light right
away, the truck dies!!  if i see the lights right away i can disengage
it manually, but otherwise if i happen to be doing something for my
daughter, i have to totally stop and restart!!  not cool when you're
driving down the highway!!  i know we can't remove the cruise because
it's supposedly engrained into the computer, but was told i could pull
the fuse, however there wasn't an owners manual when we got the truck!
any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: 2001 isuzu rodeo lse- cruise control goes on by itself!!
If it is a separate circuit, it's probably listed on the fuse panel
cover(s).  I'm not positive about that rodeo, put there are 2 panels in
mine, one under the hood on the passenger side and the other on the driver
side of the dashboard - the driver door has to be open to get to it.

Re: 2001 isuzu rodeo lse- cruise control goes on by itself!!

On my 98 Trooper it is a separate module. If thats the case you can just
unplug it.

Peter

Site Timeline