2001 isuzu rodeo lse owners manual?

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OWNERS MANUAL FOR A 2001 ISUZU RODEO LSE? IF YOU DO, CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHICH FUSE IS FOR THE CRUISE CONTROL? IT'S IN THE PANEL TO THE LEFT OF THE STEERING WHEEL, BUT I CAN'T FIND WHICH ONE
IT IS!!
Did you look on the back of the fusebox's cover... There should be a diagram there telling which fuse is for which circuit. If you can't find it, I'll be glad to look it up for you (the manual is in the truck, and I'm too lazy to get outside right now :)