2001 Isuzu Rodeo Manual Transmission boot install?

I have a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo LS 4X4 with Stick. The boot for the Manual Transmission is not staying in place. The ring that keeps it in place is what is thre problem. What is the trick to get it to stay in place properly? The right side is loose and will not stay snapped on. How can I get the console out so I can see what needs to be done to reinstall this the right way?

Thanks

Reply to
Tim

Miles

This was the way it was from the time you got it? Hmm I wonder if almost all Rodeos have this problem.

Tim

Reply to
Tim