2001 Rodeo Rear Wheel Bounce

Only 40K EZ driving miles. Shimmy, which is predominantly felt under the seat is especially pronounced @ 55 & 65 MPH. Front end checks out OK and have tried 2 different sets of four new tires and two new rims
for the rear. Nothing working!!
Lenjen wrote:

Rims, brake drums or driveshaft could be out of balance. Incorrect shocks installed maybe?
Tires in good shape???...I had this on my 2001 changed tires and problem solved.