2001 Rodeo Rear Wheel Bounce

Only 40K EZ driving miles. Shimmy, which is predominantly felt under the seat is especially pronounced @ 55 & 65 MPH. Front end checks out OK and have tried 2 different sets of four new tires and two new rims for the rear. Nothing working!!

Reply to
Lenjen

Rims, brake drums or driveshaft could be out of balance. Incorrect shocks installed maybe?

Reply to
miles

Tires in good shape???...I had this on my 2001 changed tires and problem solved.

Reply to
Buhda