2001 rodeo wiring

Can anyone help me,
I have a 2001 rodeo and i just installed a hitch assembly but i can't find the wiring harness in which to join the harness for the trailer
any help would be appreciated

Look in the jack storage compartment, on the right side of your cargo space. You may have to reach in there and feel around to find the harness.
thanks but tried that

The harness is in the jack storage compartment as the other poster noted. Mine was way, way up inside, taped to the inside sheet metal. I couldn't see it, but had to put most of my arm in there to find it and pull it loose.
You need a special converter if you are going to use an "American" style trailer lighting setup. Available about anywhere that has hitch and trailer parts.
The jack storage is on the left side in my rodeo and is completely enclosed all around i even took the jack out and looked under it
there is a storage space on the right side but again it is totally enclosed
i have ordered a t-connector and converter from the same place i got my hitch from
i will look again in the morning just to make sure
thanks for the help