2001 rodeo wiring

Can anyone help me,

I have a 2001 rodeo and i just installed a hitch assembly but i can't find the wiring harness in which to join the harness for the trailer

any help would be appreciated

Reply to
Macbeth

Look in the jack storage compartment, on the right side of your cargo space. You may have to reach in there and feel around to find the harness.

Reply to
reader

thanks but tried that

Reply to
Macbeth

The harness is in the jack storage compartment as the other poster noted. Mine was way, way up inside, taped to the inside sheet metal. I couldn't see it, but had to put most of my arm in there to find it and pull it loose.

You need a special converter if you are going to use an "American" style trailer lighting setup. Available about anywhere that has hitch and trailer parts.

Reply to
NoSpamPlease

The jack storage is on the left side in my rodeo and is completely enclosed all around i even took the jack out and looked under it

there is a storage space on the right side but again it is totally enclosed

i have ordered a t-connector and converter from the same place i got my hitch from

i will look again in the morning just to make sure

thanks for the help

Reply to
Macbeth