2001 Trooper Insurance

I just got the bill from usaa for insurance, It is double the price of my

2001 Suburban. Does any one know why the insurance is so much?

Cliff

Reply to
Cliff Dean

I dunno. My '01 Trooper is about the same as my previous Acura TL, and just a bit less than the wife's '02 Audi A4.

The bumpers are fragile, and air bag replacements are outrageous, but I don't know of anything else. Yours may be a good question for USAA to answer!

'Course, it could be so USAA can recoup the settlement they made with us when the Jag rear-ended (totaled) our previous A4!

Reply to
Dave

Reply to
Alex Zeng