2001 Trooper Insurance

I just got the bill from usaa for insurance, It is double the price of my 2001 Suburban. Does any one know why the insurance is so much?
Cliff

I dunno. My '01 Trooper is about the same as my previous Acura TL, and just a bit less than the wife's '02 Audi A4.
The bumpers are fragile, and air bag replacements are outrageous, but I don't know of anything else. Yours may be a good question for USAA to answer!
'Course, it could be so USAA can recoup the settlement they made with us when the Jag rear-ended (totaled) our previous A4!

A common practice of insurance industry is to tie the rate with your credit rating (everyone hate this, especially those with low credit rating). Has your credit rating dropped lately?? Check you credit report.