2002 Axiom Fog lights

Does anybody hav any experience with changing the bulbs on the 2002 Axiom Fog Lamps. These little lamps are great, but I can't figure out how to replace the bulbs. I am afraid to remove the entire unit - not a lot of
room down there, and there is a sophisticated adjusted attached that I would rather not mess with.
Any help would sure be appreciated...
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net