2002 Isuzu Trooper Headllamp (Re-Installing It) I need some help!

How do you put back in the headlamps on a 2002 trooper? I am about to lose my mind. I bought new bulbs and soon realized after I removed the headlamps I didn't need to in the first place! Now, I've screwed them back in and they won't stay stable and I think its because of The Spring at the bottom of the base. How the #@%!! do I get it back in?

Thanks so much
-- fraze5
View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-324927.htm
Send from http://www.carstalk.ne