2002 Rodeo Brakes

This group is a bit dead these days, so I wanted to post my experience replacing the front pads and warped rotors on my 2002 Rodeo LS.
Contrary to what I dug up online last week, the front rotors came off
easily without removing anything but the calipers. A few bangs on the back with a hammer and they were off. :-) The truck is at about 54k miles, driven by Mrs.O, and the pads and rotors had tons of life left in them except for the rotors being warped. Maybe they'll make a good anchor for the canoe at the cabin. Next, why is it dripping oil...
-John O
JohnO wrote:

probably the rear seal is leaking, engine needs to come off, new seal in place of old and engine back on
it *may* also be a leaking power steering pump (if not engine oil)
matt d. wrote:

Crap, I was afraid that was likely the deal...had the same thing on the wife's previous minivan.

I wish...but it's oil. :-(
-John O